No tags :(
Download your FREE WRITING COURSE for writers by StyleWriter
Our software teaches you the techniques of the best writers and editors
Editor’s List Graded dictionary analyzes every word in your document.
- Poor or Good Style
- Technical or Non-technical
- Slang, Vulgar or Offensive
- Word frequency
- Good word choice analysis
- Abbreviations & Acronym filter
USA, UK and Australian Editions You can switch between American, British and Australian Editions for country-specific proofreading and usage advice.
Learn all you need to know to become a good writer and editor.
The Electronic Writing Course teaches you everything you need to know to become a good writer and editor. Polish your writing skills at your own pace by working through the ideas, lessons, tips, quizzes, exercises and workshops.
The Course teaches you how to:
- Plan and organize effectively
- Write clearly
- Write concisely
- Write correctly
- Edit thoroughly
The Course teaches professional writing tips and tackles different writing tasks such as letters, reports, regulations, instructions, and emails. Based on training tools we designed for US Federal Government employees, the Course teaches you everything you need to know to become a good writer. At only $75 you can now sign up for a professional writing course to work at your own PC and at your own pace.
Professional Proofreading and Writing Software
StyleWriter’s unique and revolutionary proofreading and editing software works just like a professional, human editor. It proofreads, checks and advises you on your writing style based on your target audience and writing task.
The program proofreads a 10,000-word document in 12 seconds against a 200,000 graded word list and a 50,000-word and phrase style and usage checker. StyleWriter highlights:
- Words you can change or cut to simplify your style so your reader effortlessly understands your message.
- Long, complex and wordy sentences to help you trim the fat and write in a clear and concise style.
- Passive and hidden verbs which make writing tedious, long-winded and ambiguous.
- Questionable words such as spelling variants and errors that fool other proofreading tools.
- Jargon such as abbreviations and acronyms, difficult, unusual and unknown words and abstract phrases that confuse and turn off readers.
StyleWriter then highlights problems, measures and rates the readability and writing style and offers editing advice and graphs to show you where and how you can improve your draft document. StyleWriter also finds and measures words and sentences that make the reader’s job easier and more enjoyable such as interesting verbs, nouns, names, conversational style, pronouns, direct questions and short sentences. StyleWriter offers you professional advice to improve your writing skills.
For more information on the FREE WRITING COURSE please click here